Our new colleague must be able to work independently, be proactive, communicative, have good analytical skills and be precise with an eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preparatory tasks focused on tax returns, such as data collection and consultation in international situations;
- Compile and audit complex corporate income tax returns including large tax entities;
- Compile and audit (complex) income tax returns including foreign taxpayer returns;
- Compile and audit other tax returns;
- Progress check returns and check assessments;
- Manage and process deferral requests under the deferral scheme;
- Conduct correspondence and oral consultations with the Inland Revenue and clients regarding returns;
- Keep up to date with tax laws and regulations, including preparation of and active participation in weekly professional technical meetings;
- Upon demonstrated competence, advancement opportunities to more complex (international) tax consulting;
- Analyze impact of laws and regulations on clients and prepare client memoranda.
- Completed tax education at the college or university level;
- RB or NOB membership is recommended;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (in a tax return practice);
- Good knowledge of tax laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of (Nextens) declaration software is an advantage;
- Communication skills, businesslike yet collegial, flexible, high degree of independence.
- Accurate, constructive, effective, good with numbers and hands-on mentality.
- (Challenging) position with a diverse client portfolio including large corporations, complex tax units and international clients;
- Informal and challenging work environment with room for further development;
- An employment contract for one year. On proven suitability extension for an indefinite period;
- Good working conditions.